Some common sense approaches to make your Spring DBW trip more enjoyable:
- Wear appropriate clothing and shoes for weather which can be cooler near the ocean. It may be warm on the dock, but that Atlantic Ocean water is still cold!
- Carry sunscreen, sunglasses and/or a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Bring rain gear as all events are rain or shine.
- Try to arrive a little before the scheduled trip departs.
- Boat trips usually fill earlier than other trips; please make your reservations early.
- Most trips are not appropriate for young children. Please use your discretion when registering.
- Be courteous to your fellow birders. Speak quietly and turn off cell phones during trips.
- Vegetarians & guests with seafood allergies must make their restrictions known for trips that include lunch.
- There are no restroom facilities on most trips.