Some common sense approaches to make your birding experience more enjoyable:
- Cancellations are not accepted 10 days prior to the event.
- Trips will go rain or shine. If the trip is canceled due to dangerous conditions, a full refund will be provided.
- Wear appropriate clothing and shoes for a boat trip. Bring rain gear as all events are rain or shine.
- Carry sunscreen, sunglasses and/or a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Try to arrive a little before the scheduled trip departs.
- Most trips are not appropriate for young children. Please use your discretion when registering.
- Be courteous to your fellow birders. Speak quietly and turn off cell phones during trips.
- There is no toilet on the boat, so please use a restroom prior to departure.
PHOTO CREDITS: Black Skimmers courtesy of Nico Sarbanes.